The Commercial Account Executive builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients in assigned geographic territories.
The following provides a summary of those essential tasks to be completed by the Commercial Account Executive, as well as the skills, abilities, education and/or experience we are seeking in candidates for the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- New acquisition sales of LS Networks commercial Internet, Data, and Voice services
- Generate, close, and follow up on sales and marketing leads
- Territory development to include development of local business partnerships and organization affiliations and local enhancement of LS Networks positioning and brand
- Effectively manage a territory with a high activity and comprehensive business plan
- Team with technical, customer service, and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and thereby drive new revenue growth
- Conduct thorough lead/prospect qualification including proper identification of clients and projects
- Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that will yield production levels of monthly quota performance
- Generate new business opportunities via cold calls, referrals, and lead generation.
- Prospect, develop, maintain, and close sales opportunities
- Implement prospecting strategy according to individual territory dynamics on a daily and weekly basis.
- Follow up with all prospect and customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients and their contributing revenue base by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
Valid driver’s license and own applicable vehicle insurance.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. or B.S.) and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.